Interview at Macy's

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How should I fix my hair for the interview on Tuesday? My hair is down to my shoulders and has light layers. If anyone has any pictures of how I should fix my hair, please post them.

I think maybe if you put it up. That way your face is not hidden behind it. After all, the product you will be selling will be on your face.

kellianne i wish you the best.

i know you will love being a makeup artist for a good company.

macy's store policy for the makeup counter is : the hair should be out of your face and not touch the shoulders. wearing your hair up is an excellent choice. good luck and let us know how it goes.

Originally Posted by kellianne76 How should I fix my hair for the interview on Tuesday? My hair is down to my shoulders and has light layers. If anyone has any pictures of how I should fix my hair, please post them.

Originally Posted by kellianne76 I had my interview today and they said they would call me in a few days. Yaaay, glad it went well.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I hope so. They still had some other interviews to do. They asked me if they were to call my previous what would my past employees say about me ?

SOUNDS GOOD! HOW DID YOU LOOK? WHAT DID YOU WEAR? HOW DID YOU FEEL? DETAILS....

Originally Posted by kellianne76 I had my interview today and they said they would call me in a few days.

The manager asked me about a time when I helped a customer and a co-worker. She also aked me if she were to call previous employers, would they say something positive about me. I wore a pinstripe suit and had my hair pulled back.

COOL! So you think it went well? Sounds like it might have... Did they say how they were going to contact you?

They said they would call me in 3 or 4 days. I will definitely keep you guys posted one way or the other. Overall, the interview went well or at least I think it did. Thanks for the support though, I appreciate it.

I've never had experience in saling making before but I have had experience in saling other beauty products. I also love makeup and am a beauty junkie. I have picked up little things here and there from my sister who used to sale Estee Lauder.

Back