Invisible?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if they want to be "invisible" i dont know why they post i can understand if your just reading forums and dont wanna deal with anyone then fine but if your posting thats a bit strange imo:icon_love but hey whatever floats your boat!

Originally Posted by looooch my guess of the day would be if they were looking at the sex forum, but that's a bit paranoid and who cares if you visit the forum a lot...might not be the case but that's my crack at it Hmm, that's a good guess.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) As the MUT admin, I can see many users who have thier settings set to be invisible. I am trying to figure out why exactly you might want this. So if you set it this way, can you tell us why might want it this way?
confused.gif
Just wondering really.
wink.gif
Same here T!Yeah, I wonder that too, maybe they just need some privacy, I guess. I would set my status invisible if I found my stalker here on MUT though lol.

yeah, i always wondered about that too... do people get harrased on forums or something??

Back