iPod users: new battery?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have an iPod mini and the battery died so i took it to apple and my warrenty had expired by like 5 days so i ended up paying $32 but i got an entirely new iPod instead of a new battery. If i had gone in a few days earlier i would have gotten it for free. So if yours dies within the warrenty take it in as soon as possible to get it fixed or possibly replaced.

thanks for the replies!

ashley, i'm gonna try and do that! no idea when the warranty ended. thanks!

my ipod mini lasted about a 2 years and then it kept messing up. I just decided to get a new one and take better care of it.

They stopped making the minis last summer so if it needs to be replaced you're going to get one of the last ones made and once they run out i guess you have to get a new type of iPod. I'm not sure how much you get for it but if you exchange an older iPod and get a newer model they give you a discont on the newer one.

Originally Posted by Lightningbug264 /img/forum/go_quote.gif They stopped making the minis last summer so if it needs to be replaced you're going to get one of the last ones made and once they run out i guess you have to get a new type of iPod. I'm not sure how much you get for it but if you exchange an older iPod and get a newer model they give you a discont on the newer one. oh, i forgot there's new ones out! oh, well. i guess she'll just have to get another.
thanks again!

Back