• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

IPSY April Swaps

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have (most likely) Elizabeth Mott shadow Star looks lip liner Dr.brant Costal scents brush (repeat for me so may get something else) Want Mk lip gloss (red color) City color highlighter Rainbow honey Demeter St. Tropez tanner Cover fx I listed a lot of things because I would prefer to do an entire bag swap. I will update when I get a reply from ipsy about the CS brush.

if anyone wants to get another urban decay ( since everyone got one ) i want to trade that for either of the caylin colors. dont care which, let me know

Have:Elizabeth Mott shadowStarLooks lip linerDr.Brant MicrodermaCostal Scents brush

Want:Cailyn (either color)City Color highlighterRainbow honeyDemeter  

claps.gif

Getting: Dr. Brandt Rainbow honey polish (trade pending) theBalm How 'Bout Them Apples creamy cheek/lip from Birchbox Wants: Coastal scents brush (trade pending) Lollitint Feel free to try me on anything, there is a lot from this bag I'd like to try (Cover FX, City Color, Sexy Hair or St. Tropez). But my first choice/preference are the brush and lollitint.

Have: dr. brandt® microdermabrasion     Elizabeth Mott pop! goes the shadow     Mary Kay At Play™ Jelly Lip Gloss     St. Tropez Gradual Tan Plus Anti-Aging Multi-Action Face Plus trade list!: https://www.makeuptalk.com/t/137812/janines-trade-list, plus lip gloss and lipstick and opi roughles from last month   Want: Benefit Lollitint Cailyn Lip Balm Cover FX Primer Starlooks Lip Pencil Demeter Jasmine

Getting: Dr. Brandt Rainbow honey Wants: Coastal scents brush Lolli tint Feel free to try me on anything though there is a lot from this bag I'd like to try. But most interested in the brush and lolli tint.
Pm ing you!

Will have to trade: Demeter

Want: Cover FX primer

I'm also getting Cailyn, but I only want the Apple Pink. Would trade Acid Pink for Apple Pink if that is the case.

If anyone wants the UD eyeliner, I will trade it for the Coastal Scents brush - pm me!!

WANT Cailyn Lip Balm (either color, but the Apple Pink is preferred) TRADED FOR TRADE Rainbow Honey Polish TRADED Mary Kay Jelly Lip Gloss Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion Sexy Hair Volumizing Mousse PM me if interested!

WANT:

Lolli Tint

Will Have:

UD Liner

Starlooks Lipliner

Elizabeth Mott Shadow

Dr. Brandt

Coastal Scents Brush

Plus items in my trade list.  I also have a bunch of stuff not listed.  If you have a Lolli Tint to trade, please contact me and let me know what you are looking for.

Will have: -Cailyn (*may* keep if it's the acid pink) -Big Sexy Hair -plus trade list in signature Want: -Lollitint -Coastal Scents Brush -Demeter

Only thing I want to keep is the eyeliner . I'm iso: lollitint, the nail polish and maybe cailyn depending on color

Will have Demeter Dr Brandt Elizabeth Mott Want LOLLITINT! City color highlighter Coastal scents brush
WANT Cailyn Lip Balm (either color, but the Apple Pink is preferred) FOR TRADE Rainbow Honey Polish Mary Kay Jelly Lip Gloss Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion Sexy Hair Volumizing Mousse PM me if interested!
Ladies - you've been PM'ed!

Have -dr brant microdermabrasion -coastal scents shadow brush -Elizabeth Mott shadow in champagne -starlooks lip pencil Want -Lollitint -Rainbow honey -Demeter Would love to set up a multi trade!!! Mostly wanting that lollitint. I seem to always get skipped with the benefit products.

In search of City Color highlight I will trade Rainbow honey or Demeter for it. Pending

Have:
Cailyn
City color

Sexy hair

Want:

Lollitint  I just went ahead and bought a sample on the benefit site.

Demeter
Rainbow honey

Have Cailyn and the Dr. Brandt and want to trade for the lip liner, City and Color and/or the Cover FX. I also have some other things: NYX liquid liner in brown and smokey shadow set and dermalogica duel face wash from pop sugar.

Back