Ipsy-June 2015

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am unlike most, and I like the Smashbox primer, but I also have a full sized one.  I would love to try the TF Melted, but I have seen that Peony color and know that it will not look good on me.  SO, I am torn between which I would be interested in.  I have always enjoyed my ipsy sub, so even if I get things I may not use, I am never very disappointed.

I tried to subscribe to ipsy because I REALLY want the Melted lipstick, but I can't because the site keeps saying the expiration is invalid even though my card doesn't expire until June 30. I emailed ipsycare and they told me to clear my cache?? I have no idea what that would have to do with anything but I did it anyway and it still doesn't work (am waiting on a second reply). Am I just out of luck?

1st sneak peek is of this month's bag! is it water proof?
jheg3p.png

I tried to subscribe to ipsy because I REALLY want the Melted lipstick, but I can't because the site keeps saying the expiration is invalid even though my card doesn't expire until June 30. I emailed ipsycare and they told me to clear my cache?? I have no idea what that would have to do with anything but I did it anyway and it still doesn't work (am waiting on a second reply). Am I just out of luck?
Try from a different computer or device.

Nope, I don't have another form. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And I've yet to hear back from ipsycare!
You could contact the card company. I had an issue a few years back where the card company had my first and middle initial mushed together (my name is not Noela) Every time I tried to order something online it said name invalid. In your case they may have reissued the card with a new expiration or just changed the expiry on their internal records. 

You could contact the card company. I had an issue a few years back where the card company had my first and middle initial mushed together (my name is not Noela) Every time I tried to order something online it said name invalid. In your case they may have reissued the card with a new expiration or just changed the expiry on their internal records. 
That would be annoying! The thing is though, I had just used the same card for an online purchase the day before with no trouble, and right now ipsy is the only place not accepting it.

That would be annoying! The thing is though, I had just used the same card for an online purchase the day before with no trouble, and right now ipsy is the only place not accepting it.
I wonder if it is because the expectation is that there will be an on-going charge every month, and since this card will be dead by next month's charge, they have it set up to not accept it. Doesn't make it any less annoying or fix the issue though. :/

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if it is because the expectation is that there will be an on-going charge every month, and since this card will be dead by next month's charge, they have it set up to not accept it. Doesn't make it any less annoying or fix the issue though. :/
That would make sense and that's kind of what I'm wondering. I just want this one bag for now though! xD

Spoilers from the Youtube video Ipsy posted https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzPoohtOarg:

[SIZE=10pt]Formula X[/SIZE] Nail Polish
[SIZE=10pt]NYC New York Color liquid liner
tre’StiQue color + smudge shadow crayon

OGX Vitamin E Penetrating hair oil[/SIZE]
Selfie Tan’n Go Instant Face Bronzer
Smashbox primer
SheaMoisture lip crayon
IT Cosmetics brow power universal brow pencil mini
Absolute New York Nail Polish

I am getting excited!   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Spoilers from the Youtube video Ipsy posted https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzPoohtOarg:

Formula X Nail Polish

NYC New York Color liquid liner

tre’StiQue color + smudge shadow crayon

OGX Vitamin E Penetrating hair oil

Selfie Tan’n Go Instant Face Bronzer

Smashbox primer

SheaMoisture lip crayon

IT Cosmetics brow power universal brow pencil mini

Absolute New York Nail Polish

I am getting excited! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I want the liquid liner, pink polish and maybe the lip crayon. I want the melted before the crayon lol

Back