Is anyone else "Psycho" lol

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by pure25honey /img/forum/go_quote.gif When I have a gift card for some reason it's much harder for me to pick something. I feel like I have to be extra picky and buy something totally amazing with it. LOL! I'm the same way!

Originally Posted by divadoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm actually the other way round... When its cash, I will contemplate about it more than what I deemed 'already spent money' such as giftcards. I will spend GC on whatever I want... usually I will add it to go towards something bigger that I want or something totally frivolous. I'm the complete other way around when it comes to cash, I know its not a good way to view it but cash to me is already spent money, when it comes to debit thats when I comtemplate weather to buy something or not lol because thats money I'll be taking out of my account lol when cash is already out and therefore un accounted for haha...

LOL! Interesting rationale. I do the same thing but gift cards are other people's money so I'm not even think twice about buying what I'd be eyeing and wishing for... Give me a gift card and I know what I'm getting with it! I'm saying cash which to me included bank account $...but really $ in my pocket is what I'd use to buy what I don't want my DH to know about
wink.gif

Back