Is botox treatment 100% successful?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
[SIZE=10pt]Hi,
I live in Toronto with my boyfriend. I'm 40 and he is 25. As I get older, I noticed wrinkles on my face. But my boyfriend is a handsome young guy. Last day we went to a party and one of my friends thought he is my brother. I need to look young and beautiful. So[/SIZE] I consulted a botox cosmetic centre in Toronto.

[SIZE=10pt]Botox treatment is a quick and painless process. So I can do it without letting him know. Is there anyone who has done botox treatment? Is it 100% successful? Please share your thoughts.

Thank You![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
My mother gets botox regularly. She's 53, but she looks younger than me. Lol. If you want botox, I suggest you choose an experienced cosmetologist. My mom gets botox at the same clinic where I had my rhinoplasty. That clinic is in New York: rhinoplasty NYC. But you can find another good clinic or beauty salon in Toronto. Try to find out about alternative options. For example, you could replace botox with hyaluronic acid or a facelift. There are many ways to look younger, but I'm sure you look beautiful.

Many people have positive experiences with Botox, finding it to be a quick and relatively painless procedure. However, individual results may vary. It's crucial to consult with a qualified professional to discuss your specific goals and address any concerns.

Latest posts

Back