Is it bad that....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
im ready for a new mac collection?

even though i dont have much money left thanks to the barbie collection.

No, it's not bad at all! I'm exactly the same (and I bet a few others on here are, too ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ), my bank balance is really suffering 'cos i've been going mad at the MAC store - and Barbie collection comes out in a week or so here...so I'm gonna be even more worse off :10:

Yeah - I went a little makeup nuts for a while...I am dying down though.

You just wait - that Barbie collection is AWESOME!

Nahh....I'm already looking forward to Strange Hybrid and it's not out until May.

I was seriously thinking about going on a no-buy for a few weeks 'cos I've bought wayyyy too much recently. But there's no way I'm missing the UK launch of Barbie collection, the colours look gorgeous!! - my no-buy will just have to wait lol :sleepyhead:

Nope not at all, welcome to the club haha! Barbie is released here on thursday and im already dying for Balloonacy release

Not at all! All the manufacturers just released their spring/summer collections, and I already want to see the fall/winter stuff!

Retro...you are asking confirmed Makeup Addicts. Of course we are all going to say "No, it's totally okay!" LOL!

Hehe, it's okay!

My makeup cravings have been curbed...FOR NOW, lol! I'm holding myself to a strict no-by for right now.

I am curious about the other collections, and what the colors are going to look like. *smiles*

I'm on the same boat as you hon, my bank account is not even ready for new collection, but I'm counting the days till balloonacy and strange hybrid comes out! hehehe!

Back