Is it Just Me? (Jessica Stroup and Megan Fox)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
from the pictures alone I prefer Megan
smile.gif
but yes they do look similar!

Megan is GORGEOUS, she's probably the most beautiful chick ever. I like Adriana Lima too.

Haha Celly, i think that is a photoshop error, or someone else's hand LOL

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif Haha Celly, i think that is a photoshop error, or someone else's hand LOL Nope. That's really her thumbs. I first noticed them in Transformer. But she hides them well for folks not to notice.

They do look similar and I agree, Jessica is way too skinny. Megan does have small thumb nail, you can see it in the other photo.

There is a resemblence. Jessica is soo skinny! She looked better with a bit more meat on her bones! I don't understand why they all feel like they need to shrink down... skeletal is not sexy!

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol! That's what Penn Badgley (from Gossip Girl) said, and some people got mad!
Was Penn's Comment on 90210 Girls' Weight Out of Line? | Penn Badgley, 90210 spinoff, Pop Poll | POPSUGAR - Celebrity Gossip & News.

I was reading about this as well, the actual network was questioned about this but noone went on record and admitted that they were too skinny. Most who admitted it requested that they not be named. imo they both need some meat on those bones.

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Megan Fox is much better looking... except for her Thumbs.
JLA FORUMS - PIC: WTF - Why does Megan Fox have MIDGET THUMB NAILS???

LMAO!! I never noticed that!

Megan fox tries too hard. I personally don't like her. It's like she tries to imitate Angelina Jolie....plus she's not really that talented

Back