Is it normal for women?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
is it normal for a women sometime there life . for there body to tell them they want a child. its hard to explain..

yes. sometimes my stomach rumbles and says, "impregnate meeeeeeeeeeeeeee..."

your body tells you every month its ready for a baby its a non ending cycle, well untill you hit menopause.

I think I know what you are saying, and yes, I think it is normal. There have been times when I have actually had some of the symptoms of pregnancy. And yes, I am one of those people who wants another child badly. I believe very much in the mind-body connection.

When my friend got around 30 yrs old she would dream of babies, see babies everywhere and want a baby soooo bad. I think it was her bio clock. I have never had that experience yet. I see screaming babies everywhere and think of how much I DON'T want one!!!

Your just not ready yet.. I am going thro the same things right now like your friend it really sucks cuz my tubes are clamped

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif When my friend got around 30 yrs old she would dream of babies, see babies everywhere and want a baby soooo bad. I think it was her bio clock. I have never had that experience yet. I see screaming babies everywhere and think of how much I DON'T want one!!!

I think you might want to enjoy being married for a year or so before you have a baby. You married so young! But if deep down you feel you are ready, go for it. =)

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif I see screaming babies everywhere and think of how much I DON'T want one!!! lmao, That's how i am. I love kids (well..........some) but I'm definitely not ready for the mom role yet.

Originally Posted by AngelaGM /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think you might want to enjoy being married for a year or so before you have a baby. You married so young! But if deep down you feel you are ready, go for it. =) I agree....the body says yes, but also make sure the stability in the home says yes too.

i just have been dreaming about babies.. i see babie everywhere and i am just LOOSING my mind

Come stay at my Dads house and get woken up by a 2 yr old and a 1 yr old at 6am. Then go take a shower and come back to them eating your Bronzer...it will cure you of Baby Fever. It's great Birth Control for me!

I am 31 and have never ever had baby fever. I am perfectly happy playing with my nephew and my friend's kids, but I don't want any for myself.

Originally Posted by Karen_B /img/forum/go_quote.gif I am 31 and have never ever had baby fever. I am perfectly happy playing with my nephew and my friend's kids, but I don't want any for myself. I feel the same right now but it might change in the future. At this moment I watch my niece and 2 nephews who all are under the age of three. That alone makes me not want to have kids for a while. lol

Originally Posted by puncturedskirt /img/forum/go_quote.gif lmao, That's how i am. I love kids (well..........some) but I'm definitely not ready for the mom role yet. Same here. lol.
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back