• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Is it ok to put items up for swap if r/o

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
you've used them & you find out you have an allergic reaction.. That doesnt affect the product, does it??

Originally Posted by laura127

you've used them & you find out you have an allergic reaction.. That doesnt affect the product, does it??

Yep, I would say that the best thing to do would be to STATE that it gave you a reaction... HTH

Ya, i did that (just in case).. Its Jane blushes that im allergic to (unfortunately) so to clean all ive to do is wipe the top layer..! Thanks for answering my question!

Originally Posted by laura127 you've used them & you find out you have an allergic reaction.. That doesnt affect the product, does it?? What product are you allergic too..I have so many skin sensitivities I have to really read the ingredients now..Can't use alcohol,silicone/dimeticone,jojoba oil or VitaminC(in small doses it's ok though)

Well its Jane Blushes.. I dont know if its any particular ingredient but i have 2 of them & whenever i applied them the next day, my cheek would have a huge spot/zit on it!! But other than that im not really sensitive to any other product i have (i think!)

Latest posts

Back