Is there a dupe for Lancome "Buff 4" or "Buff 210"?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got skin matched today (yay!) but as everyone knows, they are on the pretty expensive side. x:... The lady gave me two samples, Buff 4, which looked great, and Buff, what I think is 210 N, which is 24 hour.

I am going to Target and Walgreens.... maybe if there is another beauty supply place nearby, one of them tomorrow to find an accurate match here. I need concealer, foundation, and powder, however, this was foundation testing. Anyone know a good dupe to go for? s:

(Sorry if this is in the wrong place. D:)

I have been hunting to try and find this but I am not sure. I used Temptalias foundation matrix but I am not sure what finish that is. My best advice would be to take your sample with you to the store. You can probably find a color dupe in Revlon Photoready or Colorstay. I know the ladies in my Walgreens are super helpful if you have one of those nearby.

I actually just went out and tried out a few things. I ended up getting "Sonia Kashuk: Radiant Tinted Moisturizer in Linen".... I also got Neutrogena Healthy Skin Compact Makeup SPF 55 in Buff" and a Light Medium Concealer crayon by Loreal to try out. We will see how those will be. I tried all at the store, all seem decent, though the concealer might be a little bit dark, but we will see. I used a site called Findation.com or something like that someone else posted to me, and the Neutrogena one was one of the top matches, so.... s:

Thanks for the help! c:

Latest posts

Back