is there any hope for me

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
im allergic to nail glue, whenever i try to do my nail extensions i cant wear them i get blisters litle water bubbles and they itch like mad, ive realised it is the glue as id grew my nails long myself and one had snapped at the corner.

id applied a little nail glue, filed it and repainted but the next day i had the blisters come. now all my nails have snapped and im trying to grow again but my hands are in water alot of hey get weak, ive tried lots of hardeners but i want to be able to wear my tips again, is there anything i can do, is there any other glues i can try that i dunno are les harsh or have a different ingredient.

i probably know no one will reply but i just want my lovely long nails back

Not knowing what glue you used or have used, there is no way to tell. Best I can suggest is comparing ingredients but I think they are all pretty similar so you just may not be able to use nail glue.

i know, even the smallest drop near my hands cause it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  its weird cus i used to get them done at a chinese shop in town and i never got the problem

Nails are very important part in our hands also these plays a vital role in enhancing the beauty of hands. The attractive looks of your nails add much in your personality also attract the viewer by eye catching look.

Back