Is this bad to do?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Aniger86 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I had no idea they have the Birthday program thing, this probably sounds like a sort of a silly question- I know its probably not possible but can you pick any thing you like in the store? We recently just opened our first Sephora here, and frankly, I'm quite disappointed, because the policies are very different from what France/America is used to. For example, I don't think you can take a product back to the store if you don't like it. Basically its you have bought something, and you cannot get a refund, and exchanges are only IF the item is unopened with all the tags and everything else intact. No, they have preset birthday gifts. So far it was a small sephora makeup case, a travel sized kit of brushes, their handcream, and i got an empty bag sized perfume spray (the kind you fill with your perfume) for Christmas a year or two ago.
For the return policy, ask them directly their conditions, and check your consumer law as well.

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif No, they have preset birthday gifts. So far it was a small sephora makeup case, a travel sized kit of brushes, their handcream, and i got an empty bag sized perfume spray (the kind you fill with your perfume) for Christmas a year or two ago.
For the return policy, ask them directly their conditions, and check your consumer law as well.

Oh, wow! Ya'lls presents sound even nicer than ours. I'm a little jealous.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif No, they have preset birthday gifts. So far it was a small sephora makeup case, a travel sized kit of brushes, their handcream, and i got an empty bag sized perfume spray (the kind you fill with your perfume) for Christmas a year or two ago.

Sounds like nice fun presents, it would be great if we had that here too!

Yep, I should probably ask about their return policies, though I think they are fairly standardized here as that's the general return policy here.

I walked in the other day asking for it, some nice little lip glosses. There should be a thread in this forum talking about it with pictures and swatches.

Ooo wow, lots of replies, lol sorry I've been a little busy and haven't gotten around to replying. So I'll definately go pick it up this year as well
smile.gif
and who knows, maybe I'll actually need something then. I got their vanilla cupcake bubble bath last year and it smells heavenly. I believe they're giving out lipglosses this year. Although of course all these products are samples sizes incase anyone thought they were full.

Back