Is This The Most Ridiculous Celeb Baby Name Ever?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i don't think her babies name is bad at all it those sound middle eastern i like it compare to all those other names by far this one is much better.

talking about names, there was a case on one tv court about a girl that her father name her les-bi-an becasue he cougth his wife with another female, so becasue he thougth it was the most horrible thing .he name his little girl lesbian in order for her to get her fathers fortune she had to keep her real name but she refuse to it because she felt humiliate, so she decided to let her fathers fortune go and keep her new name wich is maricela i believe.

Considering her ethnicity is this really so 'out there'?

But yeah, what's with the 'most ridiculous/different celebrity baby name competition'? :S

Originally Posted by GillT /img/forum/go_quote.gif Considering her ethnicity is this really so 'out there'? o_O
*falls down*

jamie olivers new little girl is called Petal Blossom Rainbow!!

the other 2 are Poppy Honey, and Daisy Boo!!

at least there is flower theme going on xx

eek. Jamie Oliver obviously named all of his children while under the influence of drugs, haha!

they're not real, adult names, but I suppose if I were one of them, I might call myself by my first name only?

Latest posts

Back