• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ISO: Red Brown Eyeshadow

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ok, so I own at least 200 different neutral eyeshadow colors and I still cannot find a good dark red brown eyeshadow, everything I see looks good in the pan, but then the red just doesn't come through when on!! I need a good color,I know I like MAC Sorcery, but its discontinued. preferably matte, or close to it, I want to use it as a crease color. PLEASE! give me suggestions, and btw, Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays!
xmas.gif

If you can't find one how about making one using a color you like and break it up if its pressed then add a matte red the repress it.

haha. thats a really good idea, but I'm SOOO not crafty enough for that, I'd mess it up somehow, and knowing my luck, even if I did it right, it wouldn't be the color I want, and I'd have just wasted 2 shadows! but thanks!!!

Look up Claudio Riaz eye shade 9

its reviewed elsewhere and the reviewer says "Claudio Riaz Eye Shade #9 is a rich a rich aubergine color with fine shimmer that leans red. The effect is of a purple rust, quite unusual and very intense"

But to me in the pan it looks dark brown with a purple and red tones. Might be interesting for you. There is a picture of it on allcosmeticswholesale.com (I am not affiliated with them in any way) but it is discounted on that site.

Latest posts

Back