It takes so little to amuse me

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My new computer is being delivered today. It was supposed to come Wednesday but it's out today. I have to sign for it so now I'm afraid to leave the house. Yay!!!!!!!!! In case you missed it before, this is it. I'm so excited. I need a life.............badly!!

xps1330_red_open.jpg

Oh! Very nice Kelly! I want a new PC too! And mine isn't even 2 y.o.! LOL!

That's the same one I just got! You're going to love it; it's amazing! I don't know how I ever lived without it.

Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif That's the same one I just got! You're going to love it; it's amazing! I don't know how I ever lived without it. ooh yay. I have to leave my house. They pay me to work but I do not want to miss this and have to wait until tomorrow. I'd cry.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) /img/forum/go_quote.gif XPS's are so pImP so expensive too!

Originally Posted by KellyB /img/forum/go_quote.gif ooh yay. I have to leave my house. They pay me to work but I do not want to miss this and have to wait until tomorrow. I'd cry. I know! I stayed home all day when mine was due. What color did you get? I wanted the pink one but thought I might get tired of it after a while so I picked the white one instead.

Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif I know! I stayed home all day when mine was due. What color did you get? I wanted the pink one but thought I might get tired of it after a while so I picked the white one instead. I got the same color in the picture. The one I picked only comes in red, white and black.

Awwww... And that's what I was getting you for Christmas too!!
biggrin.gif
. Guess I'll just have to get one for myself... Starting to get a bad case of notebook envy.. To go along with my other list of envys... Girlish figure... Fem clothing... Makeup... Various body parts!! Hahaha

So how will we tell the new you after you get it?? Ya going to post more? Maybe on a different font and color??. Change your ID? Hehehe.

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif Awwww... And that's what I was getting you for Christmas too!!
biggrin.gif
. Guess I'll just have to get one for myself... Starting to get a bad case of notebook envy.. To go along with my other list of envys... Girlish figure... Fem clothing... Makeup... Various body parts!! Hahaha
So how will we tell the new you after you get it?? Ya going to post more? Maybe on a different font and color??. Change your ID? Hehehe.

Silly boy...uhh girl....uh boy. Whatever!!!!!!!!
Hmm you could have saved me $1600

Originally Posted by KellyB /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yay it's here!!!!!!!!! Gotta go play now! Cool!!! Can't wait to see how much better your going to sound after spending $1,600!!! Ekkkkkkkkk.... hahaha
Have fun with it and tell us all about it... my son want's one to go to college with...

Karren

Latest posts

Back