It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In... really the best?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello!  I did a search specifically for It's a 10 and also best leave-in conditioners in general, but all I am finding are drug store brand reviews.  If there is truly a superior drug store brand, I am all for it, but I couldn't find a good post that debated multiple options.

I have super long thick but fine hair that I finally am starting to use product on.  I'd spent so much time wearing a long Pocahontas braid and was ready to start rocking some sexy waves.  I bought a small bottle of It's a 10 Miracle leave-in with Keratin and am pretty happy with it (along with using Sebastian Penetraitt shampoo and conditioner) but I am wondering if this truly is the best?  It's a bit pricey!

I'd rather just spend the money if it's truly as good as the gals at Ulta say - but I wanted to poll some folks first in case I could be saving money to get the same results!

Thanks, all!

Christine

Definitely one of my favourite hair products. It is everything in 1 - conditioner, detangler, heat protector!!! I used to have lots of difficulties combing my hair cos it's so dry but with this product, i don't face that anymore.

I have thick, coarse hair, and I used it for a while. I did eventually go through the whole bottle, but I wasn't very consistent with it. I didn't notice any amazing results personally, my hair was easier to comb but I got nowhere with my split ends or overall softness. A lot of people really seem to like it, but I can't stand the smell either.

Aussie's Leave-In is my favorite so far.

YES! I have been using it for years and it's an absolute godsend. I have very long, fine hair and swear by it. 

I would advise to use it on the length of your hair, and not the roots as it makes your hair very soft and will kill the volume.

Back