It's been 16 years...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
... since my last post on here and I basically just rediscovered my account on this forum.

Oh dear, I was so young, full of hope, determined to be loved and economically successful one day. Now, dare to take a look at what I have come to! I'm 36 years old, bald, mildly obese, still haven't found someone to be in love with to this day, still studying in Master's degree. Even though I'm balding like an apple tree that kids from the block won't stop shaking, I've become hairy as hell on all the wrong areas of my softly padded body and to add to this, I lost one molar of my upper jaw. Furthermore I still have problems to find people to make friends with in an almost autistic manner and I had to give up on my own students dig and move back to my parent's because studying at the university has become expensive.

The only cosmetic products I use nowadays are basic cosmetics, like cleansing milk from NIVEA, soft facial scrub from Burt's Bees, hand cream from Shiseido, natural lip balm from Weleda and a few hyaluronan products, mainly masks.

I'm not going to update my avatar on MakeupTalk whatsoever.

Glad to be back (should I be?) and hoping to hear from other old scandalous users.

xoxo đź’‹

Back