IT'S HERE ..it's what you ASKED for ...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The NEW
Mature Women's Skincare Subforum
is open and ready for your
posts right here!

claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif

Congrats Pauline!

Finally, your wish is granted
claps.gif

I'm looking forward to read the posts and pass the informations to others
smile.gif

FANTASTIC TONY:icon_love THANKYOU!!!!:icon_love
claps.gif
claps.gif

Yipee! Vondefull!!! Merici Anotonio and everyone for their much appreciated support!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

"I am in my element,i hope you are all too"
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Congratulations, this is wonderful...I am looking forward to learning what you all have to share and of course still reading the other replies on the other forums..Thank you.
icon_lol.gif

Hi martiejen, Warm welcome to MUT
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Sorry i got caught up in the excitement of the new Mature Woman's Forum. Great to meet you, ime sure you will love it here. Looking forward to getting to know you.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Welcome Martiejen! I'm Janelle from NY - enjoy the new forum!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Ask and you shall receive! ~ The POWER of MuT!
smile.gif
lol

Originally Posted by Pauline Hi martiejen, Warm welcome to MUT
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Sorry i got caught up in the excitement of the new Mature Woman's Forum. Great to meet you, ime sure you will love it here. Looking forward to getting to know you.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Hi Pauline, Thank you for the welcome
icon_lol.gif
I am sorry we will be able to have lots to chat about especially on the MWF...I am looking forward to getting to know you also and I am sure this new forum will be just great
claps.gif

Hi Pauline, Thank you for your warm welcome
icon_lol.gif
I am sure we will be able to have lots to chat about especially on the MWF...I am looking forward to getting to know you also and I am sure this new forum will be just great and I am sure you will have lots of visitors..With all the products out there I am sure there are some that will be special for all of us younguns
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Pauline FANTASTIC TONY:icon_love THANKYOU!!!!:icon_love
claps.gif
claps.gif
Yipee! Vondefull!!! Merici Anotonio and everyone for their much appreciated support!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

"I am in my element,i hope you are all too"
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Now start posting girlie!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine Hi martiejen, welcome to MuT! I'm Charmaine from Massachusetts. Thank You Charmaine I feel very welcomed looking forward to chatting and learning from you.
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by GreekLatina hehe, go martie...post post post!
smile.gif
Thank you GreekLatina I will post post post
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Welcome Martiejen! I'm Janelle from NY - enjoy the new forum!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Ask and you shall receive! ~ The POWER of MuT!
smile.gif
lol

Thank you Janelle I am sure I will enjoy the new forum looking forward to meeting all you lovely posters.
icon_smile.gif

Thanks Leony and Martiejen
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I am exstatic about the MWF! I am really looking forward to seeing it grow and to gettiong to know you there Martiejen.Leony,thanks again for your support and to Ametyist and everyone else. You're all real Gems!:icon_love

Back