It's Nahla! (TOO CUTE!!!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Halle_X17_090208_513x325.jpg

Call it baby's first photo op. On Saturday, Halle Berry's striking, smiley and until now only fuzzily seen 5-month-old daughter Nahla Ariela was captured by a contingent of paparazzi as she hit the Los Angeles Zoo with her mom and grandma (see many more pics of the three generations of Berry women here). Not along for the animal outing was Gabriel Aubry, the Oscar winner's model beau, although speculation about their three-year romance has ramped up thanks to the substantial sparkler the actress was flashing on her all-important finger. While her rep isn't commenting, Halle has repeatedly made it clear that after two disastrous marriages (to baseballer David Justice and singer Eric Benet), she considers her bridal days over. "I will never, never get married again," she declared to In Style last year. "Actually, it's just that now I've come to a place where I think two people can share their lives without the ring, without the piece of paper."

Source: MSN Entertainment - Hot Gossip

Back