It's official-- Noah is here! (Pictures posted :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank y'all soooo much for the compliments and well-wishes. They mean the world to me!

And bella, yes, I titled that post pretty appropriately, didn't I? ha (re: Irrational thoughts, fears, etc.) I knew *cognitively* at the time it was irrational thinking but my heart certainly didn't think so!! How on EARTH could I think somethng so gorgeous is ugly???? And sweet??????? WOW. That baby is the epitome of sweet!
smile.gif

I took more pictures (of course). And I have to share this with y'all. The picture below is of 3 different babies-- all of my biological babies. The first is my 4 year old, Elli. The second is my 15- month old Olivia and the third is Noah. Do they look alike or what?
smile.gif

Will post more later!

Hugs,

Brandi

Originally Posted by beaglette /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thank y'all soooo much for the compliments and well-wishes. They mean the world to me!
And bella, yes, I titled that post pretty appropriately, didn't I? ha (re: Irrational thoughts, fears, etc.) I knew *cognitively* at the time it was irrational thinking but my heart certainly didn't think so!! How on EARTH could I think somethng so gorgeous is ugly???? And sweet??????? WOW. That baby is the epitome of sweet!
smile.gif

Yes, LOL... but I think every mother has a moment (or moments) when they think of irrational thoughts like that, so you are not alone. He is sooo beautiful!

Oh my goodness what a beautiful little boy!! He is so precious. (I'm sure I don't need to tell you that!) He is an amazing blessing for sure!!

Thank you everyone for your well-wishes!

I'm sorry about the belated thank-you! I have been crazy busy and super crazy tired-- this is the first time I've really had to get on the internet. Well, I suppose I could have gotten on instead of going to bed at 7:00 pm :) And, this week the kidlets are on spring break and we are enjoying being with one another-- I don't want them to go back to school
frown.gif

Thanks again, everyone. Y'all are such a great group of gals and I'm glad I found y'all!

Hugs,

Brandi

Congratulations!! I just realized you posted here. Your baby looks so cute and mommy looks great also!!

Cherish those moments. They grow so fast.

Back