Jamie Lynn Spears.... The new, cuter Britney??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know about the melon colored shortsuit, but I think she is way cute. Maybe that's just in comparison to how icky Brit looks now. I also think that Britney in her prime was more attractive than Jamie. She had more of a mix of cute and sexy/sultry, whereas Jamie is all cute.

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think that Britney in her prime was better looking. But she's definitely cute! Definately.
Babyangel

Originally Posted by FeverDream /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't know about the melon colored shortsuit, but I think she is way cute. Maybe that's just in comparison to how icky Brit looks now. I also think that Britney in her prime was more attractive than Jamie. She had more of a mix of cute and sexy/sultry, whereas Jamie is all cute. Nothing that a change of clothes and makeup can't solve
wink.gif

But seriously, she looks pretty, regardless looking more or less beautiful than Brit

Back