Janet Jackson Loves Her 'Baby-Making Songs'

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
janet_jackson240.jpg

Janet Jackson admits she gets some pretty intimate responses to her music from fans.

"You don't know how many people come up to me and say, 'This child was conceived listening to you,' " Jackson, 41, tells Extra from the set of her new music video, "Feedback," in an interview set to air Wednesday night.

The singer's new CD, due out in February, contains plenty of romantic tunes, as well as other styles. On the new album "I love the dance. I love the mid tempo stuff. I love the slow songs and the baby making songs. It still has that element to it," she says.

The best thing about her music? "It makes me want to dance and that's the nice thing," she says. "I love listening to music that makes me want to get up and move."

"Feedback" is a dance track that debuted online last month.

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif "You don't know how many people come up to me and say, 'This child was conceived listening to you,' " Jackson, 41, tells Extra from the set of her new music video, "Feedback," in an interview set to air Wednesday night. Um...creepy.

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2008/news/080114/janet_jackson240.jpg
Janet Jackson admits she gets some pretty intimate responses to her music from fans.

"You don't know how many people come up to me and say, 'This child was conceived listening to you,' " Jackson, 41, tells Extra from the set of her new music video, "Feedback," in an interview set to air Wednesday night.

Eww. I cant imagine saying that to someone

Imagine growing up knowing what song your parents did the deed to, that in turn made you! Eew.

Latest posts

Back