January 2012 Cravebox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by makeupgooroo8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

that stuff is just so... random!!

i like the randomness and variety of products; it's a nice mixup with all the makeup subs i already get each month.

You're right.. it's totally random. I think that is why it's so appealing to me LOL. I get bored with my all-beauty boxes so the Cravebox is nice little quirky subscription to throw into my mix of monthly's.

As a pink and purple fan, and as someone who sends out lots of prezzies in the mail to my friends and hand written letters, I would be all over those pens! 
wub.gif

Gonna sub to this! Thanks!

It is completely random, but I think that's what makes it fun. We don't only "Crave" things from one category and they hit more than that.

Even though it's not beauty related and sometimes it is stuff that I would never buy, I can't see myself canceling. It's just a fun surprise every month!

oh no - i hope no one thought i meant that "random" meant anything negative!!

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It is completely random, but I think that's what makes it fun. We don't only "Crave" things from one category and they hit more than that.

Even though it's not beauty related and sometimes it is stuff that I would never buy, I can't see myself canceling. It's just a fun surprise every month!

Back