January 2013 Hauls..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I thought it'd be fun to see what everyone's been picking up through purchases and share! So if you scored some great items in January, feel free to share your hauls here! Pics encouraged :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Here's mine, most of what I remember purchasing.. still have my Zoya order I'm waiting on, but these are pretty much drugstore finds. The Missha was a quick order and man, the beauty cleansing balm(tub) is awesome! It took off every single product, including my waterproof mascara and eye liner easily!

I had a huuuuuge Lush haul from their B1G1 sale. I got 2 holiday gift sets that probably total to like 14 bath bombs and 10 bubble bars for $80 bucks. 

Originally Posted by Sheeeeeelby /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I had a huuuuuge Lush haul from their B1G1 sale. I got 2 holiday gift sets that probably total to like 14 bath bombs and 10 bubble bars for $80 bucks. 
Waaah! That's a lot of goodies! Nice lol.

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Waaah! That's a lot of goodies! Nice lol.
Yes! That's not even including the stuff I got for Christmas! And the other stuff I bought on Boxing Day! I'll be smelling good for quite some time lol.

I'm not even going to deny it. I splurged like no tomorrow! 

• 7 Maybelline Color Whispers
  • 2 Missha Signature Real Complete B.B Cream 21 & 23
  • Jealousness Cleansing Liquid Rose
  • Kameria Anti Acne BB Cream and Lovely Kameria Hand Ring Pouch Value Set
  • Mirenesse SP SHINY SKIN SOS 2PCE KIT - Liquid Silk Foundation & Forever Diamonds Powder
  • ETUDE HOUSE 55 Kissful Tint Chou, #3 Strawberry Chou
  • Lancome HYPNÔSE DRAMA Mascara
  • YSL's Ombres 5 Lumières in #2 Indian Pink

• Disney Cinderella Collection Storylook Eyeshadow Palette
  • Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Steamer Solutions
  • Bourjois Healthy Balance Unifying Powder
  • MAC Lipstick in Hug Me

Thanks to my three brothers and my husband, they all got me sephora gift cards for christmas. Because of them, I was able to buy the "big ticket" items. 

Here's mine, most of what I remember purchasing.. still have my Zoya order I'm waiting on, but these are pretty much drugstore finds. The Missha was a quick order and man, the beauty cleansing balm(tub) is awesome! It took off every single product, including my waterproof mascara and eye liner easily!

*drools* Nail polish *drools* I want the one in the top row right in the middle and ofc I forgot the name!

Revlon Heavenly? Yes, definitely get it!
Yes that one! haha thx :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and there's another one, a dark purple I have it in a magazine, Olivia Wilde is "wearing" it. And the new pink one w color sparkles. Have you noticed that pictures of nail polish in magazines look computer made? How hard is it to give the model/actress a mani w the color? -.-'

Yes that one! haha thx :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and there's another one, a dark purple I have it in a magazine, Olivia Wilde is "wearing" it. And the new pink one w color sparkles. Have you noticed that pictures of nail polish in magazines look computer made? How hard is it to give the model/actress a mani w the color? -.-'
There are two that come to mind..the pink shade with colored sparkles might be Girly or just pink sparkles and glitter is Sparkling.

Yup it's girly :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I took my time to look all of them up and made a wish list LOL XD The one's I want the most are Girly and Heavenly <3

Not makeup, but I bought 8 pairs of shoes and 7 pairs of earrings from forever21 online when they had the 50% off clearance around mlk day. Their shoes aren't the best quality, idk why they normally priced them at $25-40 a pair, but I'm happy I got 8 pairs for $5-10 each pair. 

From the Tarte sale: $49 plus $18.  I love the sets and needed something for travel.  The purple bag also came with a bonus maracuja oil and a bronzer!

This is my recent Ulta haul from last week. My mom gave me a gift card for my birthday and I had a 20% coupon for the Friends and Family sale plus I earned double points since January was my birthday month so I went all out. Ulta.com sent me this nicely formatted list to encourage me to review my purchase, so I figured I might as well share. Also, I got a free brow wax for my birthday as well!
heart.gif

biggrin.gif

4c380263-3.gif
Urban Decay Cosmetics
The Glinda and Theodora Palettes    
4c380263-3.gif
Too Faced
Kabuki Brush    
4c380263-3.gif
Simple
Kind To Skin Vital Vitamin Day Cream SPF 15    
4c380263-3.gif
Simple
Kind To Skin Vital Vitamin Night Cream    
4c380263-3.gif
AG Hair Cosmetics
Recoil Curl Activator  

4c380263-3.gif
Too Faced
Absolutely Invisible Translucent Pressed Powder    
4c380263-3.gif
L'Oreal
EverSleek Humidity Defying Leave-In Creme    
4c380263-3.gif
L'Oreal
EverSleek Reparative Smoothing Conditioner  

4c380263-3.gif
ULTA
Dual Action Cleansing System    

4c380263-3.gif
C. Booth
Breath Free Body Wash    

Here's my mini-haul for Jan:

Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette (love!)

theBalm Mary Lou-Manizer (got a sample in a swap and had to have the full size)

Fresh Sugar Addiction Mini Lip Collection Gift set (love the Passion and Coral!)

Fresh Sugar Lip polish 

Zoya Jules, Kara, Skylar

Hairspray

Nail polish remover

I have some Sephora gift cards burning a hole in my pocket...so look out Feb!

Latest posts

Back