Japanese foot plaster!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Have any of you tried or heard about this Herb plaster from Japan?

It`s called Netterumani and works to enhance your health.

The patches are simply placed on the soles of the feet before bed and left to work while you sleep.Removes toxins from your body in a way no other cleansing products can

I was a bit curious about this so I tried it although I thought it was a bit expensive.

The second night I woke up with awful backache and couldn`t sleep in my bed. It hurted so much.I finally fell to sleep on the couch.The next day I was fine and noticed that the blocking I had down on my back was gone. I have always heard that I have been totally stiff back there and could never try salsa dancing or things like that. I have always been a bit cold there too, so I guess this helped get the circulation back, but the thing I am absolutely most excited about is that my acne is gone. I get maybe a couple of zits when I have my period, but else nothing. And I got this terrible acne after having my daughter and have tried everything for some years. Thought it was a hormonal thing, but after getting the hormones in balance it was still there. Well that means the world to me. I used it for almost a month I guess. Loved it!!

Just curious if anyone have heard about it, because i heard it came to the US long before getting here.

Originally Posted by sabbatha /img/forum/go_quote.gif and you didn't turned into a japanese frob of something? :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Hahahahahahaha not yet
sheep.gif

I am curious myself! It sounds too good to be true, but do you have a link?

haha, yes, I want to see where you can buy it from too! how random and weird! but totally cool!

thanks for posting those links. It doesn't look like they're available in australia. They do sound really interesting though!

one of my coworkers uses something similar to this technique to draw out the toxins through her feet, except its with this japanese machine...she said it gives her so much energy and it also improves her immune system. I'm definitely gonna have to look into these foot pad thingies!

Latest posts

Back