Japanese Haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome car Marisol!
smile.gif
How do you find the gas mileage? I've seen many Matrix where I live so I figure they must be a great car. In the next few years I may need a newer car and this is one I have been eyeing.

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wooo Hooo!!! Fantastic car, Marisol!!! What kind of mileage does is get?? It's supposed to get 27/33 which is the same as my previous car (2003 VW Golf) so I am ok with it.

Originally Posted by sweetnsexy6953 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh I'm so jealous. I want a pacifica but I dont have the money for it. How much did you end up payin for it? I ended up getting a really good deal for it being fully loaded.
Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif That's so awesome! Congrats, girl! What a way to break you're no-buy...
...just kidding...
biggrin.gif

hahahah I was thinking the same thing too but I was on a make-up no buy...
lol.gif

Originally Posted by Shelley /img/forum/go_quote.gif Awesome car Marisol!
smile.gif
How do you find the gas mileage? I've seen many Matrix where I live so I figure they must be a great car. In the next few years I may need a newer car and this is one I have been eyeing. Gas will be the same as what I am used to.
Here are some pictures taken with my iPhone.

ohhh Mari,congrats!!! I am so happy for you! Greaaat haul!

p.s.: and here was me thinking: Hmmm,I am sure Leony sent her a bunch of japanese makeup LOL

Back