Jenna Jameson- Hot or Not?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She used to look so hot! I don't like that she's lost so much weight. The shoes are ugly, too.

Originally Posted by han /img/forum/go_quote.gif use to be very hot, but i duno anymore she just dont look like herself, and its not just her weight lost but her plastic surgery Yeah she did have a lot of plastic surgery. Her face is almost unrecognizable sometimes. And at point she was so skinny, I thought she was about to die.

Originally Posted by Salope /img/forum/go_quote.gif Jenna looks hideous! Her teeth are ginormous (she reminds me of the Duffster and her horrible fake chiclet fake teeth). Those shoes are nas-tay and definitely don't go with the outfit. She needs to gain about 15 lbs and get rid of those tattoos on her legs. She looks like Wino!! Ewww Totally agree with everything in BOLD.

omg...shes way to sinnewy (SP?) and her tats are way off! and..oh i dunno she looks eeww

Her face is looking really overdone. The teeth are looking too huge for her little face. She is far too skinny these days too.

Originally Posted by Retro-Violet /img/forum/go_quote.gif she used to be, not anymore
iagree.gif
Thats what I was just thinking.

Back