Jennifer Connelly: Hot or Soo Not?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
3641-jenniferconnellybikiniudp7.jpg

Jennifer is another celeb that I just love. I think she is sooo gorgeous. I really like this outfit. You can't go wrong with a slim fitting pencil skirt and heels. The little coat is just adorable too. She looks super classy and super HOT!

She looks fine here. But if I am speaking purely from my own personal taste, then I don't really care for the jacket so much. She looks great in black though!

I like the coat and skirt but I'm not a big fan of the shoes with that outfit. They're too summery. I'd probably go for some classic black pumps instead
smile.gif

other than that she looks gorgeous

It's okay, not a not. I agree with Nox on the jacket and with Rosie on the shoes though.

She looks great here!!! I saw her in this other outfit that had me thinking.."wtf? did she look in the mirror before she left the house?"

It's ok. I don't really like the jacket with it, but I like the skirt & shoes. I am pretty partial to her though because The Labyrinth is one of my favorite movies.

This outfit is much better than the other one, I agree with Pinksugar and she needs different shoes.

Originally Posted by luxotika /img/forum/go_quote.gif Even though it is a bit too Jackie Onassis for me, I still like it. I was about to say she's channeling Jackie O!
What's wrong with that? She was a style icon!

very classy but I dislike the shoes...they have too many straps going on

it's just not working for me! there's nothing wrong with it, just seems to age her imo. makes her look frumppy

Latest posts

Back