Jessica Simpson....Hot or Soo Not?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score

YAY for Jess....I think she looks HOT here. Simple and classic tank with great fitting jeans. I Love that she has minimal makeup and casual hair...she pulls it off well. I honestly think the less she tries the better she looks. Soooo HOT!

Reaction score
Yes I agree! Simple look but she looks fresh. I'm surprised at how good she looks with minimal makeup.

Reaction score
I love her. Made up or dressed down. Has some father issues maybe--but here she is great. My kinda girl

Reaction score
She looks good.

Check out the definition of her arms. She has been pumping some weight.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif YAY for Jess....I think she looks HOT here. Simple and classic tank with great fitting jeans. I Love that she has minimal makeup and casual hair...she pulls it off well. I honestly think the less she tries the better she looks. Soooo HOT!
You said it perfectly.

Reaction score
I think she looks wonderful here. Healthy and natural.

Reaction score
She looks great! I've always been thinking that she looks better with minimal makeup. I think she has a really nice and flawless skin...so she shouldn't cover it with tons of mu.

Reaction score
she looks way better than usual! she loos nice not overdone

Reaction score
i say not! i dont like anything about this look.. i seen her look better even w/o makeup.

Reaction score
yes, she is hot! looks like she's been working some daisy duke workout routines again. love when the ladies get super fit! so bad ass!!

Reaction score
I agre with you! I think she looks really pretty...but her face doesn't look like her usual face to me. Her face and mouth don't look as wide as before.

Latest posts