Jessica Simpson....Hot or Soo Not?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
3641-52d35t3.jpg

YAY for Jess....I think she looks HOT here. Simple and classic tank with great fitting jeans. I Love that she has minimal makeup and casual hair...she pulls it off well. I honestly think the less she tries the better she looks. Soooo HOT!

Yes I agree! Simple look but she looks fresh. I'm surprised at how good she looks with minimal makeup.

She looks good.

Check out the definition of her arms. She has been pumping some weight.

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif YAY for Jess....I think she looks HOT here. Simple and classic tank with great fitting jeans. I Love that she has minimal makeup and casual hair...she pulls it off well. I honestly think the less she tries the better she looks. Soooo HOT!
You said it perfectly.

She looks great! I've always been thinking that she looks better with minimal makeup. I think she has a really nice and flawless skin...so she shouldn't cover it with tons of mu.

yes, she is hot! looks like she's been working some daisy duke workout routines again. love when the ladies get super fit! so bad ass!!

I agre with you! I think she looks really pretty...but her face doesn't look like her usual face to me. Her face and mouth don't look as wide as before.

Latest posts

Back