Jessica Simpson's Edgy New Look For Esquire

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Darla_G /img/forum/go_quote.gif what is it this year that all these famous photo spreads are being reshot? First it was Lindsey Lohan and now Jessica. I think there may have been another one too?
I had heard of virna Lisi and she was a knockout!http://digilander.libero.it/guido_19...virna-lisi.jpg

Thats what I was thinking. I wonder what other crappy pictures we're going to have to see (Paris, Britney?)
Virna Lisi was beautiful! How come I've never heard of her?

Originally Posted by love2482 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't like Jessica's take on it. She just looks confused! I agree!!
rotfl.gif

Originally Posted by ag10v /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thats what I was thinking. I wonder what other crappy pictures we're going to have to see (Paris, Britney?)
Virna Lisi was beautiful! How come I've never heard of her?

I don't think any of her movies were well known. in fact if you look at her entry in imdb more than three quarters of them were in Italian. so that's probably the biggest reason.
I like your first point is real good. Somehow taking a pseudo-celeb (what exactly is Paris famous for?) and recreating a classic photo shoot is not going to be a classic itself.

Back