Jessica Simpsons lipcolor; Love it or Hate it?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like it. The expression she's making is beyond unflattering..but the color is nice. I'd like it more if it was just a tad darker.

what a terrible shot that first pic is of her warbeling malaligned lips !

but she's an example of why i try to wear light beigy pink nude lipsticks, it

really is flattering on her. on me, it never comes off as flattering, i need

just a bit more color on my lips to perk up my face

I like it, more so in the 2nd and 3rd pics cause she doesn't look as weird in them.

Sometimes nude lips can look deathly and very, very odd, but I think this particular shade is quite flattering on her, and I agree with someone who said earlier that it looks very nice with the light eyes!

I like the color but it draws attention to her freakish lips in the first pic!

I love it on her. On me it would probably look bad, but I don't have lips like hers.

I think it looks alright on her with those eye colors, but I don't know that I really love it and I don't think I'd attempt to wear such a light shade!

I so hate that womans stupid POUT

I like the lippie tho...would look better on me hahaha

just kidding..well maybe not, I think she could have gone with a bit more darker shade with the blonde hair and all...makes her look a bit pale if you ask me

Love it, her nudes are always great!

Now if we could only do something about that expression...lol

I don't think it looks horrible or anything but I agree with the OP that I would have liked it better if it wasn't so light. Just my opinion

I agree with you ...

i was gonna say same thing

Originally Posted by hopeless novice /img/forum/go_quote.gif She ruins the color for me with that weird pout. Maybe the color might be nice on someone else?

Back