Jessica Simpson's lips... Hmm...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WHOA, SCARY!:icon_eek: Her eyes look like they have been lifted in those pics, too, although she may be posing with her eyebrows raised for some strange reason. I don't get why celebrities are obsessed with HUGE lips. They look beautiful on people who have them naturally, but if yours are naturally small, they probably fit your face better, and who says thinner lips aren't pretty? I think they look girly and delicate.

lol, yeah they did... It sucks bc it looks like the doc injected on either side of her mouth to fill in the lines, but he TOTALLY missed! Instead he made a "sandbar" on either side of her mouth and made the lines stand out more...

omg in that fist picture you just posted she looks like Nicolette Sheridan and that is not a good thing. It totally looks like she had her eyes done too. I hope that is just a bad picture. The lips are bad enough.

Do they stay that way? Or is it just a swelling and it subsides after a while?

It will "deflate" after a while... Get less and less as time goes on. She will have to go back and get it redone in some time, usually 3-6 mos. Your body kind of diffuses the collagen or filler they put in. Unless of course they do surgery and add a synthetic piece INSIDE your lips. (Imagine putting a piece of plastic/hard silicone in your lips.)

But that is definitely not what she did... She only had injections it looks like. And I agree it looks like she might have done something around her eye area, but I am not sure what I think it is yet...

Eww to the solid piece of plastic in my lips! That would be weird to kiss someone and feel a rock in their lips!

I think she got her eyelids altered somehow. If you look at really early pics of her (like when her first album came out) her eyes were more 'squinty' and not nearly as big-looking. Either that or she has a killer mua. JMHO, though.

Its almost like she's had a brow lift the way her eyebrows have all of a sudden almost moved half way up her head. or maybe its just the way she's posing.

But gawd she's changing so much recently.

i have actually had collagen done on my lips once.I loved it,the doctor i went to did a great job.after i had it done ofcourse my lips were swollen but after a day they were perfect.No one even knew i did it,when i would tell them they would bug out.they only sucky thing is it dosent last very long and if you get hit in the mouth(i have kids,lol)it hurts like hell,even just a lil bump.

I guess she had some plastic surgery therapy dealing with the separtion. I think her lips were fine before, I don't know why she had something else done.

I also heard she had a nose job when she first started out as well.

I think the squinty thing might have just been how she was posing then. Now she is more going for the wide eyed innocent look... But it does look like she has had a little bit of a brow lift.

Collagen can be great but you have to do it RIGHT! I am sure yours looked amazing... But JS's is another (tragic) story... :icon_eek:

I'm Laughing my Azz off at MacGoddess's comments!:icon_lol: Girl, YOu are totally NUTS! LOL!

Back