JLO's Costumes from her latest tour...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first one is just horrible! The second isn't soo bad. The third...well, it's not as bad at the first!!!

Shes KNOCKED UP. i think shes going to tell everyone when shes done with her first trimester cuz after that you cant hide your bump anymore.

How exciting shes finally pregnant. After all the men she married..she found her true love from SKELETON MARC.hahha gross!

interesting... they could be stunning, but there's something about them that's a bit 'off'

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah, those clothes are a dead giveaway if she really is pregnant! i totally agree!

Oh, c'mon y'all! Those are stage costumes! LOL! It's Big, Bigger, and WHOA!

I've seen hell of a lot better "stage" costume than that mess.... she's J-Lo for crying out loud, not Boy George. Lady needs to step up that game. Haha.

shes for sure preggers and ma is so gross

the yellow one could be great w some alterations tho

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif she's J-Lo for crying out loud, not Boy George. hahahaha!! well put!!

they are pretty bad but i actually like the long flowing yellow dress in the second picture... pretty.

I like the first dress/top but without those horrible trousers, would be nice with a pair of high sandals/shoes

Latest posts

Back