Job option, help

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
i rung my hairdresser a while back and she said she could bring me in for some trainie work, ive done it before and shes a good friend and said she'd let me know, it was a few weeks later i called again and asked about it, she said im on top of this list and she'll definatly call me when she can bring me in, but it could be in a few months,its been about a month maybe..

and i havent heard anything yet, should i pop in the shop and ask or let her just call? i needed some leave in conditioner so i was gonna ask her what i could use for my hair then bring the subject of the job up. what sould i do, i dont wanna seem desperate but i havent been for a new job in years and not sure what to do

Reaction score
i will look for another job

and if she will said that you are in

you could work in this too a few times a eek after the job you will find

Reaction score
You don't have anything to lose by asking her one more time, but I'd say look around for another job. Good luck!!

Reaction score
well i went and asked and looks like its a no go, im so p'd off shes kept me waiting for ages saying its definatly going to happen, and nothing now.
i was really hoping for a place there, i guess im gonna have to try elsewhere

Reaction score
She should have been more upfront with you in the beginning! Maybe you would have had a job somewhere else already if you weren't waiting on her!

Latest posts