Joke of the Day!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
BREAKFAST

A husband was making a breakfast of fried eggs for his wife. Suddenly his wife burst into the kitchen. "Careful ... CAREFUL! Put in some more butter! Oh my GOD! You're Cooking too many at once. TOO MANY!

Turn them! TURN THEM NOW! We need more butter Oh my GOD! WHERE are we going to get MORE BUTTER? They're going to STICK!

Careful ... CAREFUL! I said be CAREFUL! You NEVER listen to me when you're cooking! Never

Turn them! Hurry up! Are you CRAZY? Have you LOST your mind? Don't forget to salt them. You know you always forget to salt them. Use the salt. USE THE SALT! THE SALT!"

The husband stared at her. "What the heck is wrong with you? You think I don't know how to fry a couple of eggs?" The wife calmly replied, "I wanted to show you what it feels like when I'm driving." !!!

hee hee.
biggrin.gif

LOL! ain't it the truth... & guys don't 'do' directions but i understand it's hardwired (ok tony, this one's for you) & dates from hunter/gatherer days... so what happened to all that good instinct? overridden byte by byte...?

Latest posts

Back