Julep July 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still don't get it. This was the post: I'm sorry, I don't see the reference anywhere to the day box...?
Ok, I just received my box. I was concern because I was expecting it to be bigger. I ordered the big mystery box (day and night); I called customer service and she went over everything. Yep, I have the right box. Same as this one. This is a spoiler for the day and night boxes don't know how to do it ... The day and the night box only have 3 polishes. There are about 3 boxes that are deluxe version that have 7 polishes and the big box deluxe have about 7 extras. I was also told that next month mystery birthday box will have lots of items and will not disappoint. I have to say the colors I received are very pretty.

I have to say, I was really impressed with the customer service. She was extremely nice and helpful. I hope I didn't ruin it for anyone; I am still trying to figure out the functions. The colors I received are: Kyla, Monica- the glitters... Amber-matte suede finish... Felicity, Nicolette, Emmanuelle, Raegan

Ok, I just received my box. I was concern because I was expecting it to be bigger. I ordered the big mystery box (day and night); I called customer service and she went over everything. Yep, I have the right box. Same as this one. This is a spoiler for the day and night boxes don't know how to do it ... The day and the night box only have 3 polishes. There are about 3 boxes that are deluxe version that have 7 polishes and the big box deluxe have about 7 extras. I was also told that next month mystery birthday box will have lots of items and will not disappoint. I have to say the colors I received are very pretty.
Thanks for sharing. This information made alot sense. Hope people would clarify that with their posts ya know?

Originally Posted by Jac13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have to say, I was really impressed with the customer service. She was extremely nice and helpful. I hope I didn't ruin it for anyone; I am still trying to figure out the functions. The colors I received are: Kyla, Monica- the glitters... Amber-matte suede finish... Felicity, Nicolette, Emmanuelle, Raegan
If you look on your invoice it should have the version number next to the item name. 

I got the summer nights mystery box, version 1. Besides the glitter polishes, I got Ellie and Lucy. I also got lip vernis in Zinnia and glycolic hand scrub sample.

If you look on your invoice it should have the version number next to the item name. 
Oh excellent! Thanks for letting me know. I will keep an eye on that. What version bug box did you get? #1 according to your post?

Summertime Big Box Version 2... There are 3 different variations but only 7 polishes unless you get a deluxe. For the day and night, 3 versions with 3 polishes unless you get a deluxe. This is what the rep told me as I was a little distraught with my box... Lol. I guess the differences will be the nail polish colors. I received everything like the previous only difference is the polish. Ok, just let me know if I am giving to much or not enough info

Ok, nice box... So I don't know... Because this one has 5 polish unless you don't count the 2 in everyone's box... That's the only way make since imo

Originally Posted by lexxies22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh excellent! Thanks for letting me know. I will keep an eye on that. What version bug box did you get? #1 according to your post?

Mine hasn't come yet. The pic was from someone on their Facebook page. 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I posted the BIG mystery box, just as my post says. If it were the Day box or the Night box, I would have labeled it as such. 
icon_rolleyes.gif

There are different box versions for each mystery box. There will be a version 1 of the day box, the night box, & the big box. Just like Ipsy and Birchbox have different variations, so do Julep Mystery boxes. Somewhere there is a probably a version 2 of the big box, and possibly a version 3, 4, etc. I have seen boxes with up to 7 variations in past months. They will have different polish colors and maybe different extras. Only time will tell.
Sorry, Miss Trix! I think it is just us newbies that are confused. Never gave any thought to there being different versions of each type of box. That's a lot of curating for Julep. I hope I chose the right one, Summer Nights, hoping for some dark colors, kind of pre-fall. BUT, in the end, the decision to buy rested on the wording for the fuschia and orange glitters ... it said EXCLUSIVE. So I'm afraid they won't be available in the regular store. And I need them to wear the last week of July....NEED THEM! LOL! At least that is what I have convinced myself into believing. Hope everybody who gets their boxes today enjoys them and shares lots of pictures!

You didn't ruin it for me, Jac13. We are all curious. And I don't even know the names of most of the colors. Mackenzie is lime green, Angela that is my namesake, Tracy, the beautiful blue sea salt texture, and Adele, the fabulous sheer shimmer that goes with so many other colors. Oh yea, Paris, my first glitter ever!

The couple of times in the beginning that I have dealt with Customer Service, I have received superior service!

Enjoy your box, tonight, Jac13, even if you didn't wait until bedtime to SAVOR it!!!

So tell us, where the glitters as gorgeous as the email picture?????????
YES!!! They are beautiful; my daughter is trying to take them. All of my colors are very pretty and since I am new I don't have to worry about duplicates.

Much better pic
I like this version too. I don't have any of those colors, which is somewhat of a miracle at this point! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I agree to most of the users. Some are of us are still learning about nail polish colors, how julep works and mystery box, etc. so sometimes try to think a bigger box as how would a reader think? It's hard I know without having to take the time to clarify or say same thing over and over. Anyways that's a great box and so pretty!

Monica, Kyla, Something Blue, Teresa, & Peony lip gloss

Grabbed this from Instagram.

Latest posts

Back