June 10, 2014: What makeup item is ALWAYS with you?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lipstick and Chapstick. If I'm going to be out for the entire day and need to transition to night I'll bring some black eyeliner and mascara to make my look more evening. 

After scrolling through the posts, it appears that lip gloss is the consensus. I, as well, carry lip gloss in my purse at all times. Surprisingly, since I start off with Too Faced's Lip Primer, then apply lip liner, followed by a coat of Urban Decay's clear lip liner, which in my opinion seals in even the cheapest lip liners, and lastly I apply my lip gloss. Since using this method, I don't need to carry any other lip products with me, even after dinner & drinks, all I need is a touch up of gloss (I'm still a fan of Fusion's glosses ~ I know it's totally old school, & I also use Mally's Liquid Lipstick). Hope this helps :)

Lipstick!  I usually carry several, but my favorite right now is Revlon's Super Lustrous Lipstick in Cherries in the Snow.

I try not to carry makeup with me unless I need it that day. At the end of the day, I take makeup out. It is just a good way to break or lose a favorite item. I cannot be without a lip balm. I love ones from Keihls, Tony & Moly and Smith's Rosebud lip salve

Diorskin Forever Compact powder foundation. I get oily during the day and this is perfect to touch up

Well! the most promising item that I take up with me the entire time in my bag is face wash by Clinique, the reason why is, I can afford to go without makeup but cannot afford the oily skin and vanished skin color after reaching the destination. Although I have never come to face a situation like this, but if I have to pick, out of all makeup products, I will definitely pick up the face wash.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have always been a fan of Aveda Brilliant spray, I find it very light and it;s not too sticky - I have used spray in the past that make me feel like i'm wearing hair gel. Not nice! 

Back