June 18, 2014: how are you staying in shape this summer?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going to a lot of concerts! All of the standing, dancing,joshing...etc! I burn so many calories!
Lol, I love it. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
My way of staying in shape when it comes up to my summer (ATM its winter), I'll be running and doing some hard out martial arts. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and not eating soo much bread! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've dedicated myself to getting as much done at work as possible, which means I'm constantly running around (it's a cafe). The annoying part is if I stop for seriously five seconds and look around to figure out my next move, some much younger person or a manager will tell me to make myself useful. I'm like, I AM!!!! Otherwise, I'm trying to eat healthier; but as a sugar addict it is difficult!

@@Esthylove People will give you lip for anything and everything no matter what. When you do the exact opposite you'll get lip for that too.

Last edited by a moderator:
T25 is good...fast, not particularly fun, and pretty brutal. I think of it like the ripping-off-the-Bandaid approach to working out. Get it over with as quickly as possible!

I've dedicated myself to getting as much done at work as possible, which means I'm constantly running around (it's a cafe). The annoying part is if I stop for seriously five seconds and look around to figure out my next move, some much younger person or a manager will tell me to make myself useful. I'm like, I AM!!!! Otherwise, I'm trying to eat healthier; but as a sugar addict it is difficult!

@@Esthylove People will give you lip for anything and everything no matter what. When you do the exact opposite you'll get lip for that too.
Uh what? I have no idea what you're talking about.

T25 is good...fast, not particularly fun, and pretty brutal. I think of it like the ripping-off-the-Bandaid approach to working out. Get it over with as quickly as possible!
I'm thinking of asking that for my birthday, I like the idea of the whole 25 minutes thing. Some of the insanity dvds are 40 minutes plus the cardio abs or what not. I feel like I'm dying after 40 minutes. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

swimming, canceling my transport card so that I will cycle/walk to wherever I need to go and drinking alot of green tea. that stuff slims you like nobody's business srsly!

I have weight to lose, it gets harder when you get older!! or at least with me - lol

I walk 3-5 x weekly 2-4 miles each time.

I also just caved and purchased the Brazilian Butt Lift workout as that not only works your behind, but abs, upper body and thighs. I can use a lift all over, not just a butt lift!!

We shall see how I do with that.

Back