June 2012 Mystery Box - Should I go for it?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think they are. You have to remember that the products are marked up in the first place by at least 50% and once you factor in actual manufacturing costs they're making a killing on these products which is why they can have their referral system in place. I won't be paying for my boxes until 2014 now.

Plus, not EVERYONE uses the codes on the mystery boxes, so there are some folks paying $60 for the mystery box.

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ooo..pretty! I had hoped to get colors like that when I ordered, instead I got deep and dark colors..not my first pick for this summer season. Nice box!!
We had a similar box except I got colors I hate..nothing seasonal and two purples which I despise. I may use the red and blue on July 4th but otherwise they will gather dust. Wish I could trade.

How do you know when a mystery box comes out. Just check the sight or do they email everyone.?

Originally Posted by DiorAdora /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How do you know when a mystery box comes out. Just check the sight or do they email everyone.?
It gets announced on Facebook, probably also on Twitter.....

Back