June 2nd - FOTD

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone looks beautiful.
smile.gif

Hey guys! My first FOTD in a long time! I got a new camera and new mac e/s for my birthday yesterday and im putting them to use!! im in love with them

(honey lust, bronze and cosmic)

DSC00137.png

DSC00142.png

DSC00145.png

DSC00155.png

DSC00150.png

and due to gross lighting making my face look all shiney and blemishy, these are my eyes only! i thought they looked cool.

eyes.png

I tried the Iman eyeshadows today and overall I really like them. I think they're good for an everyday neutral look. This looks better in person...I just can't translate that with my camera. You can't really see the gold brow highlight *sigh*

I used:

Face:

MAC Studio Fix Fluid

MAC Studio Finish Concealer

Eyes:

UDPP

Iman Nutmeg (inner lid),

Iman Tiger Eye (outer lid)

MAC Espresso (crease)

Iman Glitz (brow)

MAC Fluidline in Dipdown

Lips:

MAC Cork lip liner

MAC Touch lipstick

Iman0001.jpg

closedeyes0001.jpg

OMG Mindy!!

you look beautiful!

You totally look like a porcelain doll!

I LOVE your FOTD!

nury that made me feel so good! thank you!

i seriously forgot how freaking much i love mac e/s!!!

thanks guys!

Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif nury that made me feel so good! thank you!i seriously forgot how freaking much i love mac e/s!!!

thanks guys!

You HAVE to keep posting FOTD's Mindy, i LOVE natural glowy looks, seriously i love love love them!i barely wear any makeup so, i always tend to go more for the natural looks, i feel like if i put too much makeup on i look old lol

im biased i guess lol

but, you do look so fresh and beautiful
smile.gif

ok nury!
smile.gif

I ususally get in this mood where I want to post post post for like a week straight and then i'll stop for months. ill try to keep em coming fairly often
wink.gif

i know what you mean about too much makeup. sometimes ill put on a bright colored e/s and eyeliner and by the end of the day i think, dang, i wish i would have done with a simple brownish color and some mascara. i dont much like using eyeliner or bright colors anymore. i like my neutrals! i think its more classy (for me anyway, others it looks great)

thats awesome you said im glowy though! i always want to look glowy but find that i just look..pale. hehe

Everyone looks so great!

MindySue, can I ask what you used on your lips? I love it!

Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif and due to gross lighting making my face look all shiney and blemishy MindySue - No way! When I saw your first pic, I thought, "Wow! She is SO pretty!!!" You don't look shiny and blemishy at ALL. You look glowy and beautiful. And the eye shadow is awesome!
Please keep posting FOTDs.
smile.gif

Back