June 7, 2014: Who are your favorite celebrities?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I too am not into "celebrities." Celebrities often lead negative lifestyles and are all into themselves. They often live miserable lives underneath the miles and strutting of their stuff. They are very poor role models and their talents are very limited.

I like the term someone used "Celebrated actor." In that vein, Meryl Streep is someone to celebrate. What a brilliant actress.
Another fave is Anthony Hopkins. Those are my top two.
Others on my list would be Tom Hanks, Clint Eastwood, Ron Howard, Glen Close, Kevin Costner, Ed Harris to name a few. Quality actors and directors. Their private lives are private and from what I can see, they are very diligent about growing in their craft and show immense creativity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Julie Bowen, Sofia Vergara, Kristen Wiig, Jennifer Gray and a few more that I cannot think of. They are not all of the most popular celebrities. However, I can relate to them a lot of times in their shows when they are playing a certain person. I like Helen Hunt too. There are so many to name. Then I like some that are in a few movies who are awful in other movies <_<  I like George Clooney, Al Pacino and the Italian actors... Joe Peschi (sp?)... etc. There are many celebrities who I have never seen other than maybe one time and often wonder why I have not seen them in more movies, as they are really good actors, in my opinion anyhow.

Oprah Winfrey has always being my favorite.

I love the way she treats and doesn't judge people,like homosexuals, secluded religious cults, communities or deviants. I've watched so many of her interviews and she tries to understand people no matter what conditions they are in and regardless of what others think of them. This is something that most people don't do, right?

My favourite celeb would be Lady Gaga. The woman has so many talents - singing, public speaking, acting and so on. You either love her or hate her and I just love her!

Many people dont find her attractive but I do

I have so many. Most of them are on TV shows I watch like Kaley Cuoco. and Jim Parsons of the Big Bang Theory. Also Julia Louise-Dreyfus of the Veep. My favorite is Julia Roberts and Jennifer Aniston from friends. I also enjoy the cast of Seinfeld, lol 

I am not an obsessed fan of Kim K, but I love here style..She has always been classy, elegant, sofisticated. Her makeup is always perfect, nude, glowy.

Back