Just a few wedding pics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how did ya meet your husband? and by the way you looked lovely on your wedding day
smile.gif

oh my god girl! i totally havent been keeping up! awww you are absolutely drop dead gorgeous ! congrats and oh my was it the best day ever?
smile.gif

Awww Thais thanks so much for sharing the pics! You are really gorgeous and good luck on your new journey
biggrin.gif

Congratulations!! You look so stunning and beautiful bride. I also like your wedding dress a lot...so gorgeous.

Congratulations Thais!!! You looked absolutely stunningly gorgeous! The wedding looks beautiful and classy. I wish you two the best!

I have to ask...did you do the planning or did you hire someone? I'm starting to drive myself nuts.

OMG HOW MUCH DID THAT WEDDING COST YOU? I am getting married next summer and wanta big wedding but... am afraid of the $$

Originally Posted by MissMissy /img/forum/go_quote.gif OMG HOW MUCH DID THAT WEDDING COST YOU? I am getting married next summer and wanta big wedding but... am afraid of the $$ |The price might be a little different because her party was made probably in reais (our currency - remember, she married at Rio), so a huge party in Rio wouldn't be the same as a huge party on USA (and it depends on where in the USA)
Thais, congrats! You and your husband look great - the dress is really beautiful. Hope that you and hubby have a great life together

Back