Just another vent...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Congratulations on your pregnancy!!!! You are almost done so hang in there! I can totally understand your worry. It's hard not to worry. I worried with our son. The AFP test showed that he might have downs. They offered amnio but we refused especially since the ultrasound didn't show any signs for downs. Now he is a healthy and happy 4 1/2 year old. I think some of the tests that they offer during pregnancy cause more worry than are worth. Keep us posted on how you are doing and make sure to post pictures once you baby son is born! Thanks, Reija
smile.gif
It was the AFP test that we did as well. Sigh....I think they just do it to torture us moms
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by iloveparis Thanks, Chelsea
smile.gif
np
biggrin.gif
and ems ur guna hav 2 b mor discreet, says ur offline yet yu keep postin lmao hehehe

Originally Posted by GreekLatina np
biggrin.gif
and ems ur guna hav 2 b mor discreet, says ur offline yet yu keep postin lmao hehehe It does? I didn't even know...I just clicked that thing that said "not show ur online status"...hee hee...

Originally Posted by iloveparis It does? I didn't even know...I just clicked that thing that said "not show ur online status"...hee hee...
biggrin.gif
*grin*
biggrin.gif

Hi Emmy:

I can certainly understand how you feel, even though I have never had a baby. I would be the same way. Remember that hormones are whacky during pregnancy too. I am sorry too for your back pain, but remember this will all be over and you will have a beautiful baby. We are here for you anytime you need to vent. You will be fine. Close your eyes, breathe, and let your mind wonder to beautiful thoughts.

Petite Syrah

Hi Emmy,

Congratulations on your pregnancy! Hang in there! And, it so normal to worry..personally, I am already a big worrywart (so I've been told), and throughout both my pregnancies I was constantly stressed out about the baby. I would drink OJ (to make the baby active) when I couldn't feel it moving around, just to make sure it was still ok. I'm sure my little ones were irritated with me! Anyway, the last week is always really hard. I hope you have a lot of support around you, and make sure your hubby pampers you!

Also, from personal experience and from I hear from other moms, the 2nd (3rd, 4th, etc.) come faster...so get to the hospital right away! I chose to have my first child "naturally", but with my second I was really looking forward to getting that epidural. Well, she came out so fast (4 hours labor), that I didn't get my epidural, and the doctor came just in time to catch the baby. Please keep us posted and good luck with everything, Emmy.

Back