Just call me a rebel ...

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I actually wore glitter to work today. I dont really know why other than when I was putting on my makeup this morning, I saw my beautiful glitter liner that I'd only used once. I figured 'what the heck' and I wore it. This is only a bad thing because I work in a very professional office and I know that it is not a good idea to be glittery when I'm in that type of environment. Oh well, at least I didnt go very heavy on it and I didnt meet with any clients!!

Reaction score
Thanks Trisha! I actually liked the look, but I didn't know how well it would go over at the office. Just like those bronzers/highlighters that I posted about the other day, I also have a good supply of glitter and glitter liners and I never get to wear them. After your post, I just might try to get away with it at work again!! It really wasnt a heavy application and no one gave me 'the stare' so I guess it was ok.

Originally Posted by Trisha Go Tracey!

I think glitter can be worn fairly subtley! Same with shimmer products! its all in the application. i bet you looked great! x

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Trisha Go Tracey!

I think glitter can be worn fairly subtley! Same with shimmer products! its all in the application. i bet you looked great! x

I agree with Trisha. I work in a stuffy office environment and sometimes I like to mix it up and use some glitter or shimmer and it is all about how much you use. I like it and haven't gotten a complaint. I think make up is a way to make us stand out.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Thanks Trisha! I actually liked the look, but I didn't know how well it would go over at the office. Just like those bronzers/highlighters that I posted about the other day, I also have a good supply of glitter and glitter liners and I never get to wear them. After your post, I just might try to get away with it at work again!! It really wasnt a heavy application and no one gave me 'the stare' so I guess it was ok.
Thats great! I don't see why they should complain... I mean as long as you're not going in there looking like a disco ball, then what's the harm!? LOL
Plus you can wear it lightly, as Trisha said...or just on the corners... half the time I dont think people at work notice if I even wear makeup or not - lol

Reaction score
Wooo hoo Sexy mama!

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU

I actually wore glitter to work today. I dont really know why other than when I was putting on my makeup this morning, I saw my beautiful glitter liner that I'd only used once. I figured 'what the heck' and I wore it. This is only a bad thing because I work in a very professional office and I know that it is not a good idea to be glittery when I'm in that type of environment. Oh well, at least I didnt go very heavy on it and I didnt meet with any clients!!

Reaction score
PMSL at Janelle saying "I mean as long as you're not going in there looking like a disco ball, then what's the harm"

I agree with all the girls though Tracey! Its all about how much you use. Glitter & Shimmer can be worn to work if you use a light hand so go for it girl!

Reaction score

Glad you have the courage to do that b/c I don't know if I could @ my office.

Reaction score
I had a red streak in my hair and bright red lips today (a bit full on for a maths teacher) in aid of Comic Relief.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Naturally
I can see that ...the Disco Ball look......

WHOOHOOO!

Yeah, Saturday Night Fever!!!!

Latest posts