Just watchin' some Tv...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm watching "The Fabulous Life" on VH1 - tonight is "fabulous Life of Leo & Gisele" - For some reason - I have some obession with seeing how these rich people live LOL - Maybe it's to know what to buy when I win lotto! LOL BUt I am HUGE Leo DiCaprio fan - ever since Titanic... I've been hooked! I don't know what it is... but I want him! LOLOL (Luckily my b/f's name is Leo - so I can dream! LOL) J/k hunny ... you're my favorite Leo... *ahem** LOL
wink.gif

Anyone else like these shows? Any Leo fans out there? Anyone else short on sleep and feel like babbling like me? Speak up! LOL
biggrin.gif

I enjoy them b/c they're strangely addictive. I guess living w/that much wealth is a foreign concept to me. It's a bit disturbing to see how much $$$ some of them drop on random things--what could Britney Spears possibly need $18,000 worth of lingerie? I may disagree w/some of their spending habits, but it's their $$$ & not mine.
tongue.gif

I'm not a Leo fan but i do love "The Fabulous Life of..." shows. Some of the things those people spend their money on is unbelievable!

I've never seen that show but watched one on Lifetime last night called "How clean is your home", these two ladies go into peoples homes to help them clean up their pigpens, oh geez you wouldn't believe some of the messes they find, one woman had a cat litter box that she never cleaned, one family had grease and dust so thick in their kitchen that they could scrape it off the dishes with their finger nails, I won't even go into some of the other things they found, all I can say is yecccccch!

I hate the fabulous life of or "it's good to be" because I feel it's just rubbing it in my face or peoples faces. Why do they feel the need to show off their stuff or how rich they are (especially with Cribs)? And, why do they need so many god damn fucking cars? P. Diddy wears a necklace as much as a house on his neck. Makes me sick. I grew up poor and pretty much am poor still (although I live at college). So, maybe that's why I have this attitude.

Originally Posted by Harleymom10860 I've never seen that show but watched one on Lifetime last night called "How clean is your home", these two ladies go into peoples homes to help them clean up their pigpens, oh geez you wouldn't believe some of the messes they find, one woman had a cat litter box that she never cleaned, one family had grease and dust so thick in their kitchen that they could scrape it off the dishes with their finger nails, I won't even go into some of the other things they found, all I can say is yecccccch! I've seen this too... how can people live in places like that!!! lol So gross!

Originally Posted by Harleymom10860 I've never seen that show but watched one on Lifetime last night called "How clean is your home", these two ladies go into peoples homes to help them clean up their pigpens, oh geez you wouldn't believe some of the messes they find, one woman had a cat litter box that she never cleaned, one family had grease and dust so thick in their kitchen that they could scrape it off the dishes with their finger nails, I won't even go into some of the other things they found, all I can say is yecccccch! LMAO! Are the presenters british & their names are Kim & Aggie?? They did that show in the UK last year & it was a HUGE hit. I heard they were gonna try & do a version of it in the US so i'm thinking it's them you were watching. Some of the things they fine are disgusting. How can some people be so dirty??
icon_rolleyes.gif

YUp, That's them!! Kim & Aggie! LOL They are so funny! I can't believe they will actually get on all fours to smell soemthing they know is gonna smell like crap - but they do it anyway! LOL
icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 YUp, That's them!! Kim & Aggie! LOL They are so funny! I can't believe they will actually get on all fours to smell soemthing they know is gonna smell like crap - but they do it anyway! LOL
icon_cool.gif
LOL....I know, the other night they were getting ready to smell this nasty looking towel and I'm like "Nooooooooo, don't do it". Some of those people are just plain discusting, if it's all for real I would be waaaay too embarrassed to have anyone see my home looking like that, anyone who lets their place get that dirty, you just know it's only a matter of time before it gets nasty again.

i've seen that show. i may not be the neatest person in the world, but i'm certainly not a slob like some of those families. i just can't comprehend how anyone can live like that!
eek.gif

Hi NYAngel!

I sometimes watch TFLO,when it has someone on i find interesting. The only thing i know about Leo, is that he's a Scorpio! It seems he has met his match in Gissele though as he cant stay away from her even though they went through a stormy patch. BTW, Scorpio men are very passionate and sexy!

Latest posts

Back