Kanye West Told to Leave VMAs After Upsetting Taylor Swift

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kanye's comment was rude, inconsiderate and very very hurtful, especially to young Taylor. There's a time and place for everything, even though he felt strongly about what he was sayin (and was clearly getting intoxicated while on the red carpet) he should've saved the outburst for a blog post or something. Even though Kanye's no stranget to this sort of thing

LOVED Lady Ga Ga's performance, as weird as she is (or at least seems to be) she gained a new fan! She had to stand out in order to be talked about.

He was just on the new Jay Leno Show just now and was crying...... about what he did.... still no excuse...

Originally Posted by Karren /img/forum/go_quote.gif He was just on the new Jay Leno Show just now and was crying...... about what he did.... still no excuse... I thought it was funny when he asked Kanye if he had a rough day

If this was a publicity stunt then I think it's very inconsiderate that they over-shadowed the amazing tribute to Michael Jackson.

I don't want to sound like an idiot spouting out the 'how dare they not all wear black and mourn' because that's not what I mean, I understand that literally the show must go on, I know they want to get people talking and get more viewers but save it for another year, a lot of work must have gone into the tribute and no one seems to be talking about it it's all about that moron Kanye West.

Back