Kat Von D now available at Sephora

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are finally showing up as available for me! I am so excited, I'm checking my local store first to see if they will be getting these in or if they will order for me, I hate the shipping from Sephora.

I want to get one of the eye palettes, but I wonder about the pigmentation too.
kopfkratz.gif

Ooh...they're beautiful! I can't wait to see them in person. I especially love the Beethoven palette.

I must be in a slump... I'm feeling kinda meh about this new line. Maybe this means that I have enough makeup. LOL! Yeah... that'll be the day!

I love Kat though! I think she's great.

I picked up the Beethoven palette today and I love it. Typically I'm not a huge fan of Sephora eyeshadows but this seems to be better in quality. The colors are fantastic and they blend really well. I am using a cream shadow as a base so that could be contributing to the wow factor but I definitely will be using this frequently. I'm just sad it's limited edition!

I gave in and bought the Ludwig palette too... it'll be here tomorrow, so we'll see... I'll post a review.

So far ive heard the quality is pretty good. I think most people ordered at the same time so reviews should be out by the end of the week.

Just made my purchases...yay!
biggrin.gif
I bought the Ludwig palette, the brush set, and all the lipsticks. They didn't have the Beethoven palette...which I want SO bad...so I purchased it online.

https://forum.makeuptalk.com/f95...aul-80271.html

I am very happy with the quality, the pigmentation, and the packaging. Can't wait to try my new colors tomorrow!
smile.gif

I just saw this in the catalog!!! I am totally getting the brushes and the shadow palette

I'm very happy with the pigmentation of my e/s palette! Everyone seemed to be turned off that the e/s was Sephora brand, so I think they made the mistake of not picking up the palettes. Oh, and I've tried Sephora brand e/s many times, but I never truly cared for it. Something kept telling me that the eye shadows in these palettes would be better. IMO, I think they are. I'm really thinking about getting the beethoven palette now too.
smile.gif

I think her line is a bit overpriced imo, but the e/s are very pigmented. Better than I expected. I just did some swatches at the Sephora store yesterday and bought the Beethoven palette (Ludwig is on the way in the mail) I'm actually wearing the purples today. Will take pics later when I get home as I'm at work atm :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I caved today and bought the Ludwig too. I also purchased the brushes online so they should be arriving early next week. I can't wait to see how well the brushes work. They are flying off the shelf and I really wanted to see them before purchasing. Does anyone have them yet?

I got my palette today! I did not play with it yet but i am more excited to get the mini Cargo bronzer. its so cute!!! Its not a card its a mini tin.

Back