Katie Holmes Ecstatic About Pregnancy

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Katie Holmes Ecstatic About Pregnancy

Friday October 21 11:13 AM ET

Katie Holmes says she's ecstatic about being pregnant even if she's not jumping on couches.

"It's a dream come true," the actress said on the syndicated entertainment news show "Access Hollywood" Thursday. "I feel great, (being pregnant) is so beautiful. I've never been so happy. ... I'm beaming."

Holmes, 26, and Tom Cruise, 43, became engaged in June. Her pregnancy was first reported earlier this month.

In preparation, Holmes said she and Cruise are putting together a baby room and that she's learning how to knit.

It would be Holmes' first child. Cruise has two children, Connor, 10, and Isabella, 12, from his marriage to Nicole Kidman.

As for wedding plans, Holmes said, "We don't have a date just yet. There is so much excitement going on."

Cruise is currently shooting "Mission Impossible 3."

Oy...

She has turned a little scary for me now... I now heard that she is not planning to act anymore... Creepy Tom (whom I have never enjoyed and now is weirding me out) is getting to her I think.

Originally Posted by MACGoddess What do you think about moving this to the Entertainment Forum Marisol? LOL she definitely did this by accident
hahaha.gif

Those 2 give me the creeps... actually celebrity that goes out of their way to publicise their relationship this much. There's just something really twisted about it.

So glad Katie Holmes is Ecstatic about her Pregnancy.....Better HER than ME !!

How long have they been going out? Wonder if the baby was planned or if it was an unexpected surprise!

I find this couple to be really weird, to say the least. I would like to be a fly on the wall just to see how they interact with each other. Just weird.
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by Laura How long have they been going out? Wonder if the baby was planned or if it was an unexpected surprise! Quote:
Cruise and Holmes first revealed they were dating in April and announced their engagement at a press conference in Paris two months later. (source)Jeez, you'd think they could wait a little longer, but everything has to go as fast as lightning in Hollywood
icon_rolleyes.gif

I hope she won't suffer from a post-natal depression like Brooke Shields... Oh well,Tom would stuff her with vitamins,right
smile.gif

I was reading in People today that they have been together 6 months, and she is showing a lot, so is actually pretty far along. They have to have a quiet birth b/c whatever is said during delivery will be ingrained in the child's memory, according to the Scientology belief. I dont think I would be silent having a person come out of me, and no meds, geez. Give me her ex-fiance, Chris Klein, any day against Tom!

I am a Katie Holmes fan but she isn't the same sensible chic she used to be now that she is with Tom. Whats really going on??

Originally Posted by Divaofreality I am a Katie Holmes fan but she isn't the same sensible chic she used to be now that she is with Tom. Whats really going on?? I miss Joey!

I think they are both loopy. I try to not follow celebrity gossip, but some of the Scientology rumors about pregnancy and giving birth are a bit, uh, out there.

Originally Posted by barbi53657 Seems Tom Has Alot Of Control Over Her!!!! Yeah but i wonder if the media are just making all that stuff up. Surely she can speak up if she doesnt wanna do something..

Originally Posted by Trisha yep they are WERIDOS!!!!!
nice "religion" they got themselves where a child outside of marriage is OK! x

Yep, it is WRONG to take medication (in a lot of instances, like depression, childbirth, etc), psychology and psychiatry is WRONG, but sex out of marriage is RIGHT. Well that makes perfect sense, lol.

Latest posts

Back